Thursday, January 8, 2009
New Product - The Heavy Duty Speed Control
New and Improved 20amp heavy duty speed control is now available. Instead of 15amps this model can handle 20amps and has better circuitry as well as heavier components.
NEW & IMPROVED! Heavy Duty Speed Control features better circuitry and heavier components!
Simply plug in speed control then plug your router into the speed control. Adjust speed from 0 RPM to full speed.
The Heavy Duty Speed Control features an aluminum case, and is recommended for industrial and commercial use. The high impact plastic Standard Duty Speed Control has exactly the same features and is suitable for home shops.
• Less tear out • Stops burning • Feed at comfortable rate
• Better, safer results with large diameter panel raising bits
• Less wear on bits • Less noise • Softer starts at lower speeds
• Adjustable speed from 0 RPM to full speed
• 3 position rocker switch- Variable / Off / Full Speed
• Full power and torque at all speeds
• Go back and forth from any preset speed to full speed at the flip of a switch
• Works with most routers 3-1/4 HP or less • 120V
• Give your router a feature only available on expensive routers
• Easy to use- Simply plug in speed control and plug your router into the speed control- turn dial slowly for best results. (Speed control has a clip that can be worn on your belt, hung on wall, or left loose).
• Dust Cover Included (not shown in photo)
NOTE: Will not work with soft start or variable speed routers